- Thou shalt not agree with your colleague if she wants to invite your manager to see a movie.
- During the movie, thou shalt not make jokes that your manager understands but your colleague does not.
- During intermission, thou shalt not change you seats at some random person’s request.
- Thou shalt not think up evil plan of playing joke on colleague who has gone out for popcorn.
- Thou shalt not connive with a manager who is as evil and insensitive as you are.
- After the prank, thou shalt not continue cracking jokes and making manager hysterical and colleague pissed off.
- If the colleague gets really offended and disappears after the movie, thou shalt not accept the manager’s lunch invitation.
- Thou shalt not take the seventh commandment lightly.
- Thou shalt not be seen by three nosy female colleagues having lunch with cute-but-engaged manager.
- If thou hast broken all the above commandments, thou shalt not go to work Monday, to avoid interrogation by totally unconcerned persons.
No matter what thou dost, thou shalt be branded a harlot.
In related developments, Swades is a good movie. Inkspill is a bad child.